- What do we offer you?
- How do I apply for a job with Laois County Council?
- Where do we advertise our jobs?
1) What do we offer you?
All employees of Laois County Council can expect a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible work-life balance arrangements
- Excellent training and development schemes
- Pension scheme
- Access to further education through funding, study, exam leave
- Employee Support Scheme
- Excellent promotion opportunities
2) How do I apply for a job with Laois County Council?
If we have a job in ‘current vacancies’ that you are interested in, you can either download the application form and return it to address on the form before the closing date or request an application form from the Human Resources Department. Laois County Council recruits for positions when there is a vacancy but do not accept CVs sent ‘on spec’. If you do not see a position that you are interested in, please keep checking our website until a suitable vacancy is advertised.
3) Where do we advertise our jobs?
Generally vacancies are advertised in the Irish Independent (Thursday) and in the local newspapers. Vacancies are also advertised on this website and www.localgovernmentjobs.ie.