Our Policy is to enable every household to obtain an affordable dwelling house of good quality and standard, suitable to its needs in a safe environment at a tenure of its choice.
- Buy a House
- Estate Management
- Tenant Purchase Scheme
- Rental Accommodation
- Repair & Leasing Scheme
- Grants for Private Houses
- Information for Tenants
- Social Housing
- Traveler Accommodation
- Voluntary Housing
The core activities carried out by the Housing section are:
- The Housing Construction Programme including the purchase of dwellings.
- The Assessment of Housing Needs, the allocation of Local Authority dwellings, and the assessment and collection of housing rents.
- The promotion of home ownership through Annuity Loans.
- The improvement of accommodation for elderly and disabled persons through financial assistance.
- Assisting Voluntary Organisations to provide accommodation for qualifying persons.
- The provision and management of Traveler Accommodation.
- The provision of low cost Sites.
- The registration of Private Rented Dwellings.